Human activity, in its quest to meet current needs, often compromises the ability of future generations to meet their own, creating adverse effects on the environment such as:
- Loss of biodiversity.
- Erosion, desertification and destruction of forests.
- Air and waterpollution.
- The increase in thegreenhouseeffect.
To further reduce the footprint that remains after our passage, Oileia:
- Establishes internal rules aimed at the rational use of resources.
- Complies with international regulations, such as ISO 14001 as a working guide.
- It encourages the increase of biodiversity by creating and introducing new genotypes adapted to survive in adverse soil and climate conditions.